Monday, February 25, 2013

Different Worksheets

Yes! I have managed to do it - well partly.  I have managed to have the ability to make different leveled worksheets for my students.  There are two or three different worksheets for each level.  Most of the questions are the same; but then there are also different extension questions and additional challenge problems.

Most of my students responded greatly to this idea, many wanted more personalized worksheets that would allow them to all excel and practice what they need to practice.  Some of the weaker students did not mind and took the opportunity to complete their worksheet ot the best of their abilities in hope to move up.  And, if they continue this, they most definitely will!

My next step is to make sure that I am able to put different levels to these worksheets.  The topics for concepts this half term are not as flexible as the others, so this does pose a challenge - but I think I am ready for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment