Thursday, August 30, 2012

Welcome

Exactly 48 hours ago, I boarded a flight from Toronto International Airport bounded for Manchester, UK.  Not my final destination,  I would then board a train and head on the three hour trip to my new life in Cleethorpes UK. 

I am a recent graduate from Queen's University and the University of Waterloo (just finished this June - woot!) and I accepted a position teaching at Cleethorpes Academy in Cleethorpes, UK.  Yes, this means that I needed to pack up my life and move to a new city in a brand new country.  Fortunately my partner accepted his position at the sister school and has moved here with me - so I am not completely alone.

So this is a blog, for me to keep track of all of my advice, thoughts and experiences to share with those who may be interested in (or are) coming over seas to pursure their teaching career.  What a learning curve that lies in front of me, I am glad you will be sharing it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment